The Judgement of Paris Blind Wine Tasting Event
Friday 24th May 2013 – 7.30pm onwards
Only a week to go before our second flagship event of the year, celebrating an infamous moment in history – The Judgement of Paris.
In the original blind tasting held in Paris in 1976, Californian wines were chosen over France’s very best by some of the leading wine aficionados of the day. But who knows what will happen this year? Only you can decide!
Get involved in this fun and interactive evening and enjoy:
- welcome glasses of champagne and sparkling wine
- the tasting of four wines (two whites and two reds, one French & one Californian in each category)
- cheese, charcuterie and something sweet.
The result of the blind tasting will be announced at the end of the evening.
£30 per person
£25 per person when booking 4 or more tickets
Discover more – http://www.the-vineyard.co.uk/JudgementOfParis.asp
2012 Judgement of Paris Tasting results
Guests were given the opportunity last year to taste two white wines and two red and vote for their favourites. We couldn’t have asked for a more diplomatic result – the French white and the Californian red won the night!
- Bourgogne, Chardonnay, Vincent Girardin, Burgundy, France, 2010
- Waterstone, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa, CA, 2007
To book your place at this year’s Judgement of Paris, please call us on 01635 528770.