Our spa team have put together some top ten spa tips this winter that will help your skin through the party season as well as some great spa offers this December and January.
1. Drink plenty of water each day. Hot squash is great alternative for tea and coffee
2. Use an oil at night such as Darphin’s aromatic face oils under face cream to help combat tight skin
3. Prepare your skin for the party season using Darphin’s Age Defying Dermabrasion followed by Darphin’s camellia mask for radiance
4. If all the Christmas stress is getting too much try using some lavender oil on your pillow to comfort and calm your mind
5. For fresh looking skin, make sure you remove your make-up each evening before going to bed
6. Our therapists’ top tip is use Darphin’s Purifying Balm at night to detox and cleanse skin
7. We recommend using coconut oil as a great natural alternative to a conditioning hair mask
8. When your shoulders and lower back are achy, try using Aroma Home herb pillows
9. As a real treat, why not spend the day with us at The Vineyard Spa and relax be pampered?
10. Even though the sun may not be as strong and shining every day during the winter months, it’s still important to apply an spf cream on top of your moisturiser to prevent the UVA and UVB rays from damaging your skin.
We have some great last minute offers that you can take advantage of:
1. 20% off our Luxury Spa Day on 16th to 19th December 2014. Visit our spa days page to discover more
2. As a Christmas special, why not treat yourself to a 25 minute chocolate and orange scrub for just £30. It’s a full body exfoliation with the delicious smell of Jaffa cakes. Your skin will be left feeling soft and smooth perfect for the party season or before applying self tan.
Only available on 16th -19th and 24th, and 26th December. Discover more about our treatments
3. January Spa Day Offer
Relax after the hectic festive season and enjoy a half day spa day for two for £120 saving £20. This could also be a great Christmas present if you’re still looking for a pampering treat. Discover more
To book any of the above, please contact the spa team on 01635 589415.
We hope you’ve found our top ten spa tips useful. To purchase any of the Darphin products mentioned above, please pop into The Vineyard Spa.
Have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year